Praise of the Scenery Viewer

Normally, when I call RW a scenery viewer, I am a naughty anorak lamenting about some feature missing or the prototype being poorly represented.

Today, I must say that this is the best living 3D postcard I ever saw. It should see a bright future in the treatment of aggressive or hyperactive persons.

Sorry if you hate these people who just upload lots of screenshots and then not even their own work, but today I am one of those. I will make up with a very technical article soon, but first you must see my postcard collection.












Who needs a cinema when mother nature plays a movie for him, in what they sell as a rail works? No noise, no dirt, just peace and fresh air.



No Sir, I did not smoke anything, I just inh...





Somehow, this farmer got stuck long ago. Or he got suddenly depressed from going up and down the fields all day. The tiller looks already rusty, but the point on the tractor is still good. Now he must wait for the spring to release his machinery from the ice.
Genetically modified sheep, certainly in danger of pig flu now.
Shut up and look at the winter woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment